6.21.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I am currently in Atlanta at the Haven Blog Conference so I haven't been able to go through all the great links from last week's party.

I promise to post a double-size version of the Fan Favorite and my Frugal Round-up next week.

So without further ado, let's get this party started.


You know "da rules"...

 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

 2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

14 comments:

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a happy weekend!

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

I hope you're having fun at Haven! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hope you take lots of notes, pictures, and get lots of ideas to share. There must be a great group at Haven because so many of the bloggers I read say that is where they are right now. Lovely indeed. Thanks for hosting.

Anne said...

Have a wonderful time at Haven!! Thank you for hosting xox

daisypetals said...

This is Melissa @ daisymaebelle.com. Thanks for hosting! And, hope you are having a great time at Haven. I hope to make it there next year!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Enjoy your visit with friends at Haven!!! Thanks for hosting!
XO, Aimee

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Have a great time at Haven. Thanks for hosting.

Joanne said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy!

I love looking at all the wonderful projects and ideas.

-Joanne

Mary said...

Haven sounds like so much fun. Thank you for hosting.

Mary

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! Can't believe it's Friday already :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I came up with an alternative to one of my fav drinks-a Skinny Orange Julius (#223 ). It's super easy to make, so tasty and good for you! Hope you like the recipe and have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for throwing this fun party! Have fun on your adventure!

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting, so glad I could add to this huge Linky Party. Wow.

✯StaceyAnne✯@Rendition Road said...

I hope your time at Haven is memorable & enjoyable. This is my very first time linking up here & this party has been full of amazing bloggers & inspiration! Thanks so much for hosting. Cheers!